Craft.io offers an intuitive, user-friendly interface that gives you everything you need to manage and control important product-related decisions. Our views are unified and convenient, giving you a clear understanding of how to navigate the platform and add new items from anywhere.
Our Prioritize section is where you do your core product work. It has a single data structure based on your product hierarchy, and allows you to switch seamlessly between different views based on what you are trying to achieve.
Craft.io offers the following views, each of which will be detailed in other articles:
- The Table View - Provides spreadsheet functionality that allows to you arrange your view in the best order and update values inline. For more about Table view look Here
- The Kanban View - A Kanban board, great for setting up and managing backlog Sprints and Workflows. For more about Kanban View look Here
- The Timeline View - This is a dependencies view. This is where you can visually define and track the relations between tasks. For More about Timeline View look Here
Group Your View
With all views, you can arrange your product items in the following groups;
- Completion Status: Group items by status: Not started, In progress, Completed. Here you can easily filter by teams and get a clear picture of your team’s performance.
- Created By: Group by Author.
- Epic: Group by Epics. Here you can drag and drop stories between Epics.
- Feature: Group by Features
- Goal: Group by a roadmap goals.
- Importance: Group by items’ importance.
- Initiative: Group by roadmap initiatives.
- Item Type: Group by item types. Here you can drag and drop same level items to change their type.
- Parent: Group all subtasks by their parent.
- Release: Group by roadmap Releases.
- Sprints: Group by Backlog Sprints. Here you can drag and drop stories between Sprints.
- Teams: Group by Teams.
- Team members: Group by Teams.
- Workflow: Group by workflow statuses. In this grouping option you have to select a team or members to view. You can drag and drop items between statuses.
Sort Your View
With all views, you can sort your product items by practically any available field and component, including custom fields. You can sort your view by using the Sort-by drop-down menu to select a specific field. You can switch ascending descending by clicking on the small arrow on the left.
Filter Your View
Craft.io offers powerful searching and filtering throughout the product. You can search and filter with tens of available modifiers and see instant results in any workspace. You can also export the results to a CSV file. For more about Filters and Search Tools look Here
Tip: You can use our predefined presets to switch between some popular views: