Adding a Page Design to an Item
You can start adding page designs to items or create new items and then add the page design. The following explanation describes how to add a page design to an existing Item.
- From the 3 dots item menu select Page Design.
- Select a page design from your computer and click Open (optionally, you can click the relevant icons to upload a page design from your Google Drive or Dropbox account).
- Note that you can add multiple designs per story.
- Your page design is now part of your item and the Add Page Items tool will appear in the lower-left corner. Now you can mark areas of your page and make them actionable items or design annotations.
- Click the Add Design Annotations button and mark an area of the image:
- Once you have marked the area you want, a new window is displayed. Enter the Title and Description and confirm. You can assign the new item to a sprint or team member. If you want to enter more details, such as Importance, Priority, etc. double click the new page story to open it in full editable mode.
- Once you have completed entering the details of the Design annotations, they will be numbered and will appear under the image in the sequence they were created.
Note: You can update your Design Annotations at any time after creation, just like your regular User Stories. In addition, you can double-click the areas marked on the image, and resize or move the marks.