The actions that can be performed in the Item Left Menu
The 3 dots menu adds more functionality and actions performed at the item level.
To open the menu hover over the icon next to the title and click the 3 dots menu:
The following details the different actions that can be performed from the item left menu.
- Edit – Open item in edit mode
- Add Sub-Features – Add a Sub-Feature to the item. For more on Sub-Features see here.
- Page Design – Add a page design to your item, for more on page designs see here
- Attach File – Attach one or more files to your item
- Add Related Item – Add links to related items (blocks, blocked by, related). For more about dependencies see our Timeline View article.
- History – Review all changes made to an item and revert changes if desired. Use the left and right arrows to move back and forward and click 'Revert' to set the desired version.
- Share Item – Share the item with external viewers using LiveShare links. Learn more about LiveShare here.
- Release/UnRelease – Mark the item as Released. Note, the item will be excluded from all workspaces and views by default. To modify this, please change the filter 'Type' to include both 'Open' and 'Released' items.
- Delete – Delete Item. Note: this can not be undone.