Adding a Visual spec to an Item
You can add visual specs to existing items or create new items and then add the visual spec. The following explanation describes how to add a visual spec to an existing Item in the Spec editor.
1.Click on the item's description, and then click on "Add visual spec".
2. Select an image from your computer and click Open (optionally, you can click the relevant icons to upload an image from your Google Drive or Dropbox account).
3. Note that you can add multiple images per story.
4. Your visual spec is now part of your item and the Add Design Annotations tool will appear in the lower-left corner. Now you can mark areas of your page and make them actionable items or design annotations.
5. Click the Add Design Annotations button and mark an area of the image:
6. Once you have marked the area you want, a new window is displayed. Enter the Title and Description and confirm. You can assign the new item to a sprint or team member. If you want to enter more details, such as Importance, Priority, etc. double click the new design annotation name to open its properties panel.
7. Once you have completed entering the details of the Design annotations, they will be numbered and will appear under the image in the sequence they were created.
Note: You can update your Design Annotations at any time after creation, just like your regular Features. In addition, you can double-click the areas marked on the image, and resize or move the marks.