The story 3 dots menu adds more functionality and actions performed at the story level.
To open the menu hover over the story symbol next to the title and click the 3 dots menu;
The following details the different actions that can be performed from the story left menu.
- Edit - open story in edit mode
- Add Subtask - add a subtask to the story, for more on subtasks look Here
- Page Design - add a page design to your story, for more on page designs look Here
- Attach File - attach one or more files to your story
- Add Related Item - add links to related stories (blocks, blocked by, related). For more about dependencies look Here
- History - watch all changes made to story and revert changes if desired. Use the left and right arrows to move back and forward and click Revert to set the desired version.
- Share Item - Share the story with external viewers using LiveShare links, for more on LiveShare look Here
- Release/UnRelease - mark the story as Released, the story will be excluded from all workspaces and views by default.
- Delete - Delete Story. Note: this can not be undone.