You can use your Intercom account to enhance your feedback management in Craft.
For more information on Feedback management in Craft click here.
Setting up the connection
1. Click the Sync with Intercom button
or if you've already added some feedback, click the "Sync With Intercom" button on the bottom left
2. Click the Sync button on the ride side panel
3. Choose your Intercom product and click Connect
4. After the success message, close the right panel and and configure the webhook inside Intercom
Adding and configuring the webhook inside Intercom
1. Go to your Intercom account, click on your avatar (bottom left) and choose
2. Go to App settings and click on the Developer tools link
3. Go to Webhooks (left side menu) and click on the "Create webhook" button
4. Set Webhook URL as: https://app.craft.io/api/intercom/conversation
and choose the following events:
New message from a user or lead
Reply from a user or lead
Reply from your teammates
Note added to a conversation
Conversation assigned to any teammate
Click on Create webhook and you are all set with Intercom setup.
The conversations tagged with Craft tags in Intercom will now be synced into Craft upon the webhook events.