A milestone is a scheduled event that indicates the completion of a major deliverable of a product or an event related to the product (e.g. business event, trade show, press conference, etc.). Milestones serve as progress markers but, by definition, are not affected by the duration of a product Version and therefore no work or consumption of resources is associated with them.
To add a Milestone:
1. In the Craft workspace, select the Plan Tab.
2. Select the Roadmap view.
3. Click the '+' sign on the right side of the screen, and select Create Milestone.
3. Enter the Name and Description of the Milestone.
4. Click Set Duration.
5. Select the date of the Milestone, and click OK.
6. Click Add to add the Milestone to the roadmap.
Note: Your newly created Version will now be displayed on your Roadmap.